Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Introduction Day: 1


I'm Ashlee Grover and I'm 15 years old. I live in Hawaii and am going into junior year at Punahou. I first came to Punahou as a 6th grader. For science so far I've taken biology and chemistry honors. Biology was very interesting to me and came easily as I am interested in going into the medical field, but chemistry was a whole different story. Chemistry made absolutely no sense to me and I did pretty poorly, I'm hoping that physics does not turn out like chemistry did! I took algebra II and am going into pre-calculus next year. As a result of completing this course, I hope to obtain a better understanding of physics (as at this point I don't know much) but hope to learn more and I seem to like it so far! I chose this picture because sunset is my favorite time of day because it's always so pretty and never gets old or boring to watch. I'm also definitely a "night person" rather than a "morning person" so sunset is like the beginning of the favorite part of my day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment