Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Extra Credit!

Last night I showed my parents my blog and told them all about what we have been doing in class and even stuff about the labs and even showed them some of my worksheets and asked them if they knew the material I was learning. They said that they do not remember much but they became reminiscent about high school and started telling me stories about when they were my age. I really enjoyed talking to them about my physics work since I feel as though I am doing well with it and thereby naturally, I have been enjoying it. When I showed them my work, they were most interested in my blog because of the pictures and they loved the idea of me reflecting and writing about the stuff that I have learned about for each day and even making conclusions and connections with different aspects of my life and they thought it was a great way to learn and to "solidify my learning". Here are some pictures of them looking at my blog :) (see how excited my mom is!)





No comments:

Post a Comment