Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day: 26

Throughout this semester, we learned a lot about different sound waves such as light waves as well as sound waves. We also learned a bit about lenses, reflection, mirrors, images, and much more that can actually be useful in life (unlike calculus for example) and I found it all pretty interesting which helped in the process of learning. I looked up the definition of physics on Wikipedia and it says that it is a branch of science that deals with nature and properties of matter and energy. This however, is not really how we learned physics and I think that it is much more than that. I believe that physics is the learning of everyday life and how things work in every day life. In the beginning of this class it took me a while to adjust to the type of thinking that physics requires but I soon got the hang of it and although the material that we learned got more and more challenging, I feel as though I was capable of dealing with it and learning it well. I also really enjoyed all of the labs that we did because not only was it really fun and made physics that much more interesting/intruiging, it also gave us a great chance to learn and apply all of our knowledge. I was also able to learn about how science really does apply to the real would and how everything we do is because pf physics itself! I also really liked how Mr. Blake was able to create such a great class for all of us to attend by making everything fun and nothing boring! I don't really  have any suggestions about changing the class because I thought that I was able to learn a great deal and yet have a great deal of fun! I will always remember this challenging but fun class! I will miss everyone and see you hopefully next year! THANK YOU EVERYONE!! <3

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-COW4lCULz6g/UAio0m39pmI/AAAAAAAAGco/ewgq_UkpzGQ/s648/20120719_140327.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment