Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day: 15

I can't believe we are already halfway through physics and can't believe that we have today off! It's a great treat for 4th of July! Don't forget to wear red blue and white and get in the spirit! (hence the picture) I also found that picture a while back so I can't find the link although I tried looking for it... But yesterday we learned a lot about momentum which we also learned actually has a lot to do with crashing (such as cars) and coincidentally, explosions. Tonight, I am looking forward to watching the fireworks and I will undoubtedly be thinking about those sUpArFuN equations and I am yet still surprised to see just how much physics has to do with everyday things that we just accepted and never really thought about for over a decade and a half of our lives! Crazy

2 comments:

  1. "It's physics baby" as mr. blake would say.
    Hope you had a good 4th of july.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love it, and thanks! you tooooooo :)

    ReplyDelete