Monday, July 9, 2012

Day: 18

Today we learned more about equations and work, joules, and momentum. I was able to further expand my knowledge on the "power" of people. Today we did a lab about power and mass which we found out the relationship between the two through timing each other running up stairs and using our mass and calculated our "power". This lab finally helped me to understand the difference between power and work and I think that this was a really important thing to be able to know the difference between. We also practiced more equations. Today also really helped me to see how everything that we do really can be measured by a unit...called work! I am really excited to work on our rockets tomorrow and I hope we do well and can beat 10 seconds!!!!! Good Luck everyone! :) This turtle here is not doing any work because he is not moving in height or using any energy at all. Lazy turtle....do work!

No comments:

Post a Comment